Digital Business Development is about making sure a your business is maximising all of the digital tools available to it so that your business day is simplified and streamlined. Many of the tools available to your business may seem daunting or scary to use but imagine if you could use your smartphone to check your availability next week, mark yourself as busy and also notify your team at the same time, this is not rocket science like some more established businesses may feel like they are.
- Network Server Management & Support
- Printer and Peripheral Support
- Remote Access Support
- In-house document Management
- Independent Buying Advice
- Mobile Device Management/Support (Apple, Andriod and Blackberry)
- Office 365
- Content Management Services such as (WordPress, Joomla, or e-Commerce Software)
- Running a paperless office
- Social Media Training ( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Speak to David Browne today about getting a Digital Business Development Plan and discover how your business can benefit from his knowledge straight away.