Network Support and Maintenance is as important as a motor Vehicle Service, Many small business owners have had a Network server installed on their premises without actually knowing its full potential and what it can bring to the business.
A Server is a pivotal point of many small business which is often forgotten about until something goes wrong and often then its a critical problem. Every small business network server should be managed, maintained and even upgraded the same way you would a car.
The main things to be monitor in Server Maintenance are
- Run periodic Backups of Data
- Verify that Backups are functional
- Monitor Disk Usage
- Ensure the network has optimal resources available to it.
- Ensure that Operating System has all of the current updates and security patches
- Ensure that Application Updates have been installed and are correctly functioning.
- Ensure that Remote Desktop Support is available, secured and operational.
- Check server utilization.
- Review user accounts.
- Monitor system security.
If you are interested in having your Network Analysed and Optimised Contact David today it could save you a lot of time and money and resources.
Contact David Browne
David Browne Digital Business Development
9 Elm View Close
Tel: +353 46 907 4127
Mobile: +353 87 6940277